Reminder: The 2012 GEC Call for Advisory Board Members, Partners & Sponsors is Open!

Lucy Gray

May 12, 2012, 12:38:15 PM5/12/12
to global-educat...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone -

By now, we hope that you've moved over to the social network supporting our event, the Global Education Conference Network. We are essentially no longer using this Google Group to communicate to people about the Global Education Conference. I plan to archive it before this year's event in November.

Please take time to review our recent call for advisory board members, partners, and sponsors:
http://www.globaleducationconference.com/forum/topics/2012-call-for-advisory-board-partners-and-sponsors. Consider joining the group mentioned in this post for those interested in serving on our international advisory board and the group for partner organizations. We're gearing up for organizing this year's conference and we want to make sure you remain a part of the process.

Also, we will be hosting a face-to-face meeting at the International Society for Technology in Education conference in June. If you are planning on attending ISTE, you may be interested in this "unconference" summit: http://www.globaleducationconference.com/events/gec-global-education-summit-at-iste-2012. We will try to videostream some of the proceedings for those who will not be in attendance.

Thanks for your continuing support, and please let me know if you have any questions.

Lucy Gray