Tr : Ophthalmic surgery in low and middle income countries

angeletti paolo

May 30, 2013, 4:57:39 PM5/30/13
to eye.team....@mercyships.org, shelley....@mercyships.org, ralf...@hotmail.com, kogbeyo...@yahoo.fr, tor...@speciallaege.dk, d...@mercyships.org, pierre...@mercyships.ch, pierre...@mercyships.org, gleenandk...@gmail.com, global-...@googlegroups.com, rc...@globalsight.org, in...@helpmesee.org

Dear All,

here you have the translation of our article published on OFTALMOLOGIA DOMANI, an Italian magazine. It is our contribution to the global debate on how to modernize cataract surgery in low and middle income countries.
Kind regards
Paolo and Richard

angeletti4.pdf
abcd2.doc