msics

peggy Anguiano

Mar 13, 2013, 1:03:54 AM3/13/13
to global-...@googlegroups.com, Mariano Yee
My collegue Dr Mariano Yee and myself Peggy Chang have several cataract surgery in the youtube channel changyee1210. If you are interested We can send a video with better definition.

Peggy Chang MD, Mariano Yee, MD

Enviado desde mi iPad

Mohideen. Dr. (Medical Officer - Glaucoma -Tvl)

Mar 13, 2013, 1:18:29 AM3/13/13
to global-...@googlegroups.com, Mariano Yee
Hi chand/lee,
Yes i am interested.