Tr : 'Prise en charge du glauPICcome en brousse' - 'Management of glaucoma in the African bush'. OFTALMOLOGIA DOMANI, Anno IV, 3:37-40

1 view

angeletti paolo

Feb 13, 2014, 9:22:52 AM2/13/14
to Sergio Mainetti, z.maria...@gmail.com, kao...@yahoo.com, global-...@googlegroups.com, int...@focus-on-vision.org

Chers Amis,

j'ai le plaisir de vous envoyer mon dernier article apparu dans OFTALMOLOGIA DOMANI.
Tres amicalement

Paolo

Dear All,

here you have my last article 'Management of glaucoma in the African bush' on OFTALMOLOGIA DOMANI.
In short my opinion is that if nothing is done glaucoma blindness will be the first cause of preventable blindness in low and middle income countries by 2020.
English is my 4th-5th Language and I will be therefore grateful if sameone of you could translate it from French to English (and be so kind to copy to me).
Sincerely yours

Paolo

glaucoma traduzione.pdf
glaucoma.pdf