Global Sight Webinar - December 10th 9:30 PM EST

Stan

Dec 10, 2013, 1:55:53 PM12/10/13
to global-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

This isn't exactly about cataract surgery specifically but I wanted to make sure all in this group were aware of this free webinar we are doing at Global Sight Alliance tonight (Dec 10th) at 9:30 PM EST.  To join us, simply click the link below and register.  It will be an interactive discussion so if you ever wanted to ask questions to Dr. Sommer or Dr. Friedman, this might be a good time.

Stan

logo

Educational  Opportunity

for ophthalmologists and eycare personnel

---
banner
---

Don't miss an informative webinar this Tuesday - Dec 10th!

Global Sight Alliance is pleased to have both

Dr. David Friedman and Dr. Al Sommer

of Johns Hopkins present Tuesday evening for our 4th webinar.

hopkins webinar

To Register for this Event

click here

"Partnering with eyecare institutions in developing countries can take many forms.  For some it involves visiting a host and performing surgery to help alleviate blindness in that area.  Others go as far as to develop NGOs that offer specialized training or skills to partner organizations.  What makes for successful partnership is similar to what leads to any good relationship; mutual trust, understanding, and shared values and goals.

In this Webinar we will discuss our experiences working with institutions overseas in an effort to improve the eye health of underserved populations.  We will offer recommendations about how to proceed when developing new partnerships and will lead a discussion with participants on this topic area.  We anticipate a highly interactive program."  Space is limited, so reserve your place today.

Looking for residency liaisons

Global Sight Alliance has been involved with residencies in the US to develop a network to collaborate better for the specific interests and needs of residents, fellows and other young ophthalmologists interested in global ophthalmology.  The Yo2Go website has been developed for this purpose.

yo2go logo
Please visit this new site and see if your institution has a representative resident liaison.  If you are a professor or resident and have interest in getting your program involved, please email us at:  in...@globalsight.org or fill out this form.

--
www.globalsight.org | Contact Us |
--

footer1.png