Support the FDPI on GivingTuesday on November 28, 2023

Lloyd Gardner

Nov 14, 2023, 10:34:54 PM11/14/23
to GLISPA
Good Day,

The Foundation for Development Planning, Inc. (FDPI) is participating in GivingTuesday 2023 and we need your support.

Our focus on GivingTuesday 2023 is on facilitating access to information for learning, individual growth, and community development. Read about the Information Access and Knowledge Production Initiative here: https://www.fdpi.org/program-of-work/development-of-decision-support-tools/information-access-and-knowledge-production-initiative/

To contribute:

  1. Give. On or before November 28:
  1. Spread the Word. Encourage your friends, family, and colleagues to join you in creating real impact by giving to the FDPI on November 28 and in the future.
Please share this announcement via your social and professional networks.

Regards.
_._,_._,_
FDPI GivingTuesday 2023-Announcement.pdf