GLISPA Strategy Review 2025 - 2035: Please give us your ideas and feedback!

jabal

Dec 7, 2023, 3:21:27 PM12/7/23
to GLISPA-Discuss
Dear GLISPA Friends and Community,

GLISPA is currently undertaking a review of our previous work strategy (2016 - 2020) in order to develop a new strategy for the next five years (2025 - 2030).

As part of the process we are seeking your valued stakeholder feedback to determine the things we are doing well right now, how we can improve to better serve our membership, and the issues we should prioritise our advocacy going forward. Be assured, that your candid views on this will have a direct impact on the finalisation of our strategy and is very much appreciated.

You have the option of responding to the survey anonymously (name and contact information are not required fields) however if you do decide to let us know these details, it would be helpful to us to follow up on anything you have written for our further clarification.

The survey can be accessed at the following link:
https://form.jotform.com/233245386649062

Many thanks again for your consideration of this request, and wishing you all a happy and festive holiday season ahead!

Best,

Jabal