Follow-up UNGA/Climate Week Coordination Call

Paula Lewis

Sep 6, 2023, 2:15:55 AM9/6/23
to GLISPA-Discuss
Thank you to everyone who attended our recent UNGA/Climate Week Coordination. Some of you messaged to say you were unable to attend due to competing events or time zones.

We had a very interesting discussion and we are pleased to share the recording and documents. We have also created a spreadsheet where you can input your events so feel free to share.

  • Please Global Goals Week here
  • See the event recording is here
  • Add your events here

Please do not hesitate to contact me (Pa...@glispa.org) with any questions.

Kind regards,
Paula

Gerald Zackios

Sep 7, 2023, 3:55:58 PM9/7/23
to glispa-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Paula for sharing, and to everyone who attended.

Best regards,

Gerald

A [REPLY] to a message on this group goes to the ENTIRE GROUP.

For more options, visit this group on-line at
http://groups.google.com/group/glispa-discuss?hl=en?hl=en

<http:www.glispa.org/>

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GLISPA-Discuss" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/glispa-discuss/3f212e4b-a3a3-450c-a15f-85e040d0f5ccn%40googlegroups.com.