DONATE/PLANT A TREE 2022 CAMPAIGN

Pearl of Africa Heritage Safaris

Oct 22, 2022, 8:27:53 PM10/22/22
to greenin...@gmail.com
SUB: DONATE/PLANT A TREE 2022 CAMPAIGN:

Greetings from Greening Uganda. By this mail, we’re inviting you to join us on 4th to 6th November 2022 for our FLAGSHIP Mass Tree Planting PROJECTS, Green Schools, Community Tree Planting, Degraded Forest Lands Restoration, and Trees For Tourism. This campaign runs twice a year coinciding with our rainy seasons March to May, and September to December, our activities focus on Urban Schools, Urban places of Worship, Urban Hospitals, Budongo & Bugoma forest degraded lands, and by the end of 60 days, a total of 1,000,000 Trees, will have been planted. This comes as a response to Climate Change to address the increasing heat waves, trees will be able to provide the most needed shade for the communities identified above. Similarly, planted trees will help carbon sequestering by capturing carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and transforming it into biomass through photosynthesis. To safely DONATE on paypal, follow us https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=XL9G8AH7ARN84 You can all DONATE through our crowd funding page at https://gogetfunding.com/community-tree-planting/ It is all safe & secure! A mature seedling of 40cm to 90cm that will not easily die after planting costs US$2.5

HOW YOU CAN HELP:

Our logistical budget for the 2nd season September-December 2022, Mass Tree Planting Campaigns is US$ 20,000 (77,560,000), you can help buy and donate trees to schools directly. You can visit some of our project activity pages at

https://greeninguganda.org/Our_Resources/IDF You can also register to participate physically in the tree planting exercise by dropping us an email at plant...@greeninguganda.org

To view our Green Schools Project activity photographs, kindly visit us at https://www.facebook.com/pg/50milliontrees/photos/?tab=album&album_id=415490135164271

Greening Uganda as a Forestry Organisation, we as well work with communities to promote tree planting, conservation and environmental education, you can visit our activity photo gallery at https://web.facebook.com/pg/50milliontrees/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2020030544710214

BUDONGO FOREST RESTORATION:

On 4th to 6th November 2022, we will descend on Budongo and Bugoma Forests, to plant 100,000 in Budongo Forest degraded lands, for more details on on our past activities, kindly visit https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=50milliontrees&set=a.2541090142604249

TREE FOR TOURISM:

In commemoration of World Tourism Day 27th September, we will belatedly plant 100,000 trees in Urban & Rural tourism sites to promote conservation of indigenous tree species, and conservation of existing tourism sites, for more information, between 4th & 6th November 2022, kindly visit https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=50milliontrees&set=a.2529081817138415

Every Tree Counts,

Albert KUNIHIRA

CEO|PRO|Resource Mobilisation Oficcer|Project Coordinator

Green Schools Project/Greening Uganda

P.O. Box 20029, Kampala-Uganda

Kajansi-Munyonyo ExpressWay

T: 256-776-200002/753-200002 Whatsapp: 0712-200002

F: www.facebook.com/50milliontrees or

E: greenin...@gmail.com OR greens...@greeninguganda.org

Twitter: https://twitter.com/treesforschools

Every Tree Counts!