Doubt regarding HR value in survival analysis plot

sarita kumari

Apr 5, 2020, 4:10:59 AM4/5/20
to GlioVis - Data Visualization Tools for Brain Tumor Datasets
I have doubt regarding the survival analysis. when I am doing survival analysis In plot its showing better survival based on the median expression value of my gene but its showing HR value more than 1.56, how its possible when genes are associated with the better survival and HR value is more than 1.

Yi Xiong

May 23, 2020, 10:41:18 PM5/23/20
to GlioVis - Data Visualization Tools for Brain Tumor Datasets
I think it is due to the assignment of group (low expression or high expression). I think you may download the data and replot it in R software