GPF Volunteer needed

Casey Creamer

Sep 6, 2016, 10:36:44 AM9/6/16
to Glen SCCA Info only, glensc...@googlegroups.com, nyice...@googlegroups.com, nykart...@googlegroups.com

Hi folks,

I need one volunteer for a very special job at this year’s Grand Prix Festival in Watkins Glen on Friday September 9th. Yes, that’s this Friday. We can always use more volunteers, but this is a special position that has to get filled.

If you choose to, accept this assignment, you would be directing traffic out on the Old Course when all of the Stone Bridge Driver cars are doing their laps of the Old Course from 12:45 until about 4:15.

It’s a great spot to view plenty of cool cars in motion, but it is also a very important position that is needed to keep interlopers out while allowing locals to get where they need to go in-between groups of Stone Bridge Driver cars doing their laps.

If you are interested, please contact me directly at   ca...@swenecasaw.com or   607-546-5887  or 607-351-3936

Thanks,

Casey