Call out for workers

Brett Bourdette

Apr 17, 2019, 9:59:39 AM4/17/19
to glensc...@googlegroups.com
Our first event is 4/28/2019 which will be here before you know it. I’m looking for volunteers for the following
2-tech
1-SSS
1-ASSS
3-Registration
2-setup on Saturday afternoon
1-worker chief
The rest can be filled day of event.

Looking forward to a great autocross season and hope to see everyone soon.
Thanks
Brett Bourdette

Sent from my iPhone

Colin Raymond

Apr 17, 2019, 10:23:57 AM4/17/19
to glensc...@googlegroups.com
Brett,

You can put Steve and I down for tech and we might be able to take the van back Sunday as well.

Colin

Sent from my iPhone

Nick D

Apr 17, 2019, 10:25:33 AM4/17/19
to glensc...@googlegroups.com
I work until 730am. So I cannot be early enough for registration, and my safety Stewart is expired. But I am down for anything else you need.
Nick

Encryption Notice
If you are expecting an encrypted email message from this account please make sure zixmessagecenter.com is added as a trusted sender with your spam filter. For instructions on use of Secure Encrypted email, please visit our instructions here.

Confidentiality Notice
This e-mail (and or documents accompanying it) may contain information which is confidential under applicable law. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information may constitute a punishable violation of applicable law and is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone at 607.273.1161 to arrange for return of documents.

Privacy Policy
The privacy of our patients is important to us. We recognize that Bangs and its employees are in possession of and have access to a broad variety of confidential sensitive information, the inappropriate use or disclosure of which could be injurious to individuals. We recognize our legal and moral obligation to protect and safeguard the information we both gather and create. Our Privacy Policy may be viewed by clicking here.

Mike Regan

Apr 17, 2019, 11:52:29 AM4/17/19
to glensc...@googlegroups.com
Sign me up for registration, please

Nick D

Apr 17, 2019, 11:57:26 AM4/17/19
to glensc...@googlegroups.com
I could also do registration if it's OK that I show up right before 8.

Brett Bourdette

Apr 17, 2019, 1:27:30 PM4/17/19
to glensc...@googlegroups.com
Ok thanks Nick

Sent from my iPhone

Brett Bourdette

Apr 17, 2019, 1:32:49 PM4/17/19
to glensc...@googlegroups.com
I’m updating the positions on the FB page.

Sent from my iPhone

Nile Heermans

Apr 18, 2019, 4:13:40 PM4/18/19
to glensc...@googlegroups.com
Brett - I'd like to help with course set-up.  Got a couple of ideas. - Nile

jscaptura1

Apr 19, 2019, 5:55:46 AM4/19/19
to glensc...@googlegroups.com
Brett.  I will be unable to help that weekend as my car is not ready.  Good luck and have fun!
Joe

Apr 19, 2019, 6:35:51 AM4/19/19
to glensc...@googlegroups.com
Ok