SOLO Chair neeeded

Brett Bourdette

Jul 27, 2020, 4:17:17 PM7/27/20
to glensc...@googlegroups.com
As some of you may have already seen on Facebook I have decided to step down as Solo chair. My work takes me out of town during the week now with only weekends at home. The Covid19 situation has made it impossible to find event sites this year and to be honest it’s been a long run. It’s time for someone else to take over. Sometimes you just have to rip of the band-Aid. I will more than willing to lend a hand to whoever decided to fill the void till they get settled in.
Thank you
Brett Bourdette

Sent from my iPhone

bdcou...@aol.com

Jul 29, 2020, 7:28:44 PM7/29/20
to glensc...@googlegroups.com
I don't do Facebook, so this is news to me.  My first response is to say THANK YOU BRETT.  You picked up the program and carried it for a good long time, and for that we're all grateful.  You absolutely need to do what YOU need to do right now.  These are difficult and uncertain times, and things like autocrossing take a backseat to what we need to get through life safely.  We're all are itching to be out there doing something with cars.  We'll be back to it soon.

Bruce