Ithaca mall event

Brett Bourdette

Sep 12, 2018, 3:20:15 PM9/12/18
to glensc...@googlegroups.com
The Ithaca mall event has been canceled. The mall will no longer be holding these type of events due to complaints from a previous autocross this spring. Sorry to send out the news.

Sent from my iPhone

Danielle Hautaniemi

Sep 12, 2018, 3:35:52 PM9/12/18
to glensc...@googlegroups.com
Oh, no! Well, as a resident of the area I’ll be sure to register my disappointment with their decision. (Not sure I can effectively threaten not to spend my money there since there aren’t many open stores anyway...)

Guess I don’t need to send out a call for volunteers :(
Danielle

On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 3:20 PM Brett Bourdette <brettbo...@gmail.com> wrote:
The Ithaca mall event has been canceled. The mall will no longer be holding these type of events due to complaints from a previous autocross this spring. Sorry to send out the news.

Sent from my iPhone

Mike Regan

Sep 12, 2018, 5:50:37 PM9/12/18
to glensc...@googlegroups.com
Another event down ... well at least we have the mall back