Volunteer call for Arnot Mall on Saturday August 18

1 view

Pat Scopelliti

Aug 6, 2018, 10:55:08 PM8/6/18
to glensc...@googlegroups.com

With events coming fast and furious (four in the next three weekends!), better get rolling on volunteers for the Arnot Mall event on Saturday, August 18.  Note the event will be in the former Bon-Ton lot with the paddock in the lot across from Olive Garden.

We need folks for:

Setup

Registration

Safety

Tech

Worker chief

Timing/Scoring

Figure we can do setup Friday afternoon around 6:00 pm.  Since it is a very public site, we’ll have to setup, chalk and pick up.

Thanks a bunch!

Pat

Pat Scopelliti

psco...@stny.rr.com

Zack Bohart

Aug 6, 2018, 11:10:20 PM8/6/18
to glensc...@googlegroups.com
I can help with set up. I'm guessing early arrival Saturday to re-set?

Carol A Pollard

Aug 6, 2018, 11:39:53 PM8/6/18
to Glen Group
Scott setup, me registration as usual.

Mike Regan

Aug 6, 2018, 11:42:00 PM8/6/18
to glensc...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately I'll miss this one. I'll be at the glen for Phish shenanigans:)

On Mon, Aug 6, 2018, 10:55 PM Pat Scopelliti <psco...@stny.rr.com> wrote:

Pat Scopelliti

Aug 13, 2018, 10:57:32 PM8/13/18
to glensc...@googlegroups.com

OK folks, event is Saturday.  We need some volunteers.  So far we have:

Setup: Zack, Scott

Registration: Carol

Safety

Tech

Worker chief

Timing/Scoring

Help!

Pat

Pat Scopelliti

psco...@stny.rr.com

Brett Bourdette

Aug 14, 2018, 7:22:15 AM8/14/18
to glensc...@googlegroups.com
Pat I’m your SSS

Sent from my iPhone

Lockhart, Mark J

Aug 14, 2018, 8:44:20 AM8/14/18
to glensc...@googlegroups.com

I’m in for safety.

Mark J. Lockhart
Corning Incorporated
CMP Thermal/Rheology Lab
SP-FR-04-01
607 974-3464
E-mail: lockh...@corning.com

Andrew Hughson

Aug 14, 2018, 8:46:24 AM8/14/18
to glensc...@googlegroups.com
I’ll do registration

Andy

“Failure, the greatest teacher is” ~ Yoda

Pat Scopelliti

Aug 15, 2018, 9:38:32 PM8/15/18
to glensc...@googlegroups.com

I’m thinking of doing course design Friday evening at the Mall.  Say 6:00 pm?  I’ll bring the van.

Pat

Pat Scopelliti

psco...@stny.rr.com

Zack Bohart

Aug 15, 2018, 9:46:32 PM8/15/18
to glensc...@googlegroups.com
That should be fine for me. If work runs late I'll let you know, but I should be able to make it by then.

Carol A Pollard

Aug 16, 2018, 11:51:39 AM8/16/18
to Glen Group
Sorry, Scott and I will not be joining you again.  Have fun everyone!

Mark

Aug 16, 2018, 6:28:19 PM8/16/18
to glensc...@googlegroups.com
Phish concert just cancelled. Contaminated water in Watkins.

Sent from my iPad

Brett Bourdette

Aug 16, 2018, 6:35:49 PM8/16/18
to glensc...@googlegroups.com