CCC Event

Brett Bourdette

Jul 17, 2019, 6:31:45 AM7/17/19
to glensc...@googlegroups.com
It’s that time again. Dust off your magnetic numbers and adjust your tire pressure because we are at Corning Community College this Sunday for autocross. We are looking for some volunteers to help out with set up on Sunday morning arriving promptly at 7:30 to get going.

Also need the following
2-registration
2-tech
1-safety either asss or sss

The rest we can take care of day of event

Thanks so much and hope to see all of you Sunday

Sent from my iPhone

Mike Regan

Jul 17, 2019, 9:55:37 AM7/17/19
to glensc...@googlegroups.com
As usual I'm in for registration

jscaptura1

Jul 17, 2019, 10:15:01 AM7/17/19
to glensc...@googlegroups.com
Going to pick up a new engine for the ti on Saturday. Most likely will be working on the switch on Sunday. Have fun!

Danielle Hautaniemi

Jul 18, 2019, 4:55:36 PM7/18/19
to glensc...@googlegroups.com
As posted on FB, I can do Registration and can volunteer Peter Bayer for tech.

Danielle

Mike Regan

Jul 20, 2019, 9:37:25 AM7/20/19
to glensc...@googlegroups.com