View this page "ORIGINALS"

gmur...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2007, 11:15:25 AM3/26/07
to glenji2k4/The Akkadian's music
Updated 'originals' page to show work in progress of upcoming album.

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/glenji2k4/web/originals - or
copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't work.

gmur...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2007, 4:27:40 PM3/29/07
to glenji2k4/The Akkadian's music
New song!

Copy and paste this link into your browser:

http://www.sectionz.com/detail.asp?rType=mp3&SZID=26070

Hey what's up.....again!

I usually work on multiple projects side by side which is why I am
releasing so many close together. This one I have been working on
about 2-3 weeks, and voila! the finished version (alpha stage, might
make some changes when the entire album is recorded). This is the
second to last track of my upcoming album, and was meant to have an
epic, story kind of feel to it. In my opinion this is my best original
piece so far, but I'd like to see what you all think as well! It
centers around a single theme, then builds on it (like most of my
stuff). Instrumentation includes acoustic guitar, steel guitar,
orchestral percussion, strings, flutes, chorus, ambient effects and
brass. Enjoy the track!

gmur...@gmail.com

May 17, 2007, 11:37:16 AM5/17/07
to glenji2k4/The Akkadian's music
one more track, "state of consciousness" - background music

rob g

May 21, 2007, 11:39:43 AM5/21/07
to glen...@googlegroups.com
Gino, What's up?  I hope you had a delightful mothers day.  I just found out that Tool is playing The PNC on july 18 (wed).  Would you like to go?

holla back
Ps. Ask your brothers

Peter Murawski

May 21, 2007, 12:49:36 PM5/21/07
to glen...@googlegroups.com
How much are the tix?

rob g

May 21, 2007, 1:17:26 PM5/21/07
to glen...@googlegroups.com
nice email address
 seats are about 70
 lawn is about 50    the lawn is behind the seats

The Akkadian

Jul 27, 2007, 3:18:37 PM7/27/07
to glenji2k4/The Akkadian's music
Decided on a album title and title track is in progress. Also, check
out some new works in progress on the 'arrangements' page.

The Akkadian

Jul 31, 2007, 11:00:26 AM7/31/07
to glenji2k4/The Akkadian's music

The Akkadian

Aug 30, 2007, 3:09:46 PM8/30/07
to glenji2k4/The Akkadian's music
http://www.sectionz.com/detail.asp?rType=mp3&SZID=26715

Here is my latest track!

This one is a bit different and a bit the same as my other mixes, it
actually combines different styles I used in my other tracks, such as
"the journey goes on," and "abject sentience." It also has a style of
its own as well. This is definitely my most dynamic piece to date.
Instruments used: keys, acoustic guitar, ambient sounds, strings, rock
drums, orchestral percussion, bass, steel guitar, chorus, organ.

Hope you enjoy!

Peter Murawski

Aug 31, 2007, 12:53:00 AM8/31/07
to glen...@googlegroups.com
Hey bro,

How's it goin? Music's sounding good. Maybe you should look into writing music for video games on the side. You never know, you might be able to make some money. Anyway keep em comin bro. Can't wait to hear the album.

   -pete

The Akkadian

Aug 31, 2007, 3:11:22 PM8/31/07
to glenji2k4/The Akkadian's music
http://groups.google.com/group/glenji2k4/web/09_To_be_alive%28v1.0%29.mp3

This [short] one is a bit more mainstream and uplifting than my usual
stuff, I was hesitant about releasing it at first but I think it helps
balance out the mood of the album. I will release this on SectionZ
after my other song gets a review.

-G

The Akkadian

Sep 4, 2007, 4:36:29 PM9/4/07
to glenji2k4/The Akkadian's music
http://glenji2k4.googlegroups.com/web/The_Other_Side%28v1.0%29.mp3?gda=DoCWHk0AAACCcOoxmkQ7vth-_TaZRkkPWTu6rQto99vHA2N2NXuHBmG1qiJ7UbTIup-M2XPURDT9Se3jTFdZnFrwY7q6Jv5c-RXe7nK_ENKNENVmxhbHmQ

This completes the album. I will now start reworking and remastering
each song until I am satisfied with the final results. This may be a
lengthy process, so don't expect it overnight!

The Akkadian

Sep 19, 2007, 3:57:57 PM9/19/07
to glenji2k4/The Akkadian's music
http://www.esnips.com/doc/a0f3d9cf-3010-438e-a2f6-b4bf12644d54/A-Safe-Place

Updated Version! Follow the above link to hear it.

The Akkadian

Sep 19, 2007, 4:29:01 PM9/19/07
to glenji2k4/The Akkadian's music
http://www.zshare.net/audio/374064103e1826/

Different link without ads

The Akkadian

Sep 21, 2007, 4:03:18 PM9/21/07
to glenji2k4/The Akkadian's music
Finished Track!

http://www.sectionz.com/detail.asp?rtype=mp3&SZID=26010

Updates: Replaced synthetic choir with live samples, tightened
production.