BINFMT_PLAN9 crashes when compiled as module

EBo

Jan 31, 2010, 5:51:09 AM1/31/10
to gle...@googlegroups.com, John David

While working on the glendix kernel upgrades I found that the
BINFMT_PLAN9 config setting will die if set to compile as a module
but would succeed when compiled in. So, I have modified the patch to
/plan9/Kconfig to bool from a tristate. If we want to be able to
compile it as a module I'll see what else I can find. Also, since
this kernel is specifically set up for Plan9/Glendix I have also set
it to "y" as default:

ie:

+config BINFMT_PLAN9
+ bool "Kernel support for Plan 9 binaries"
+ default y

Does anyone have any comments/questions?

Best regards,

EBo --