New iCandy Pittsburgh LGBTQ Events PLUS FALL FLING, still benefitting the GLCC

Cindy

Nov 5, 2016, 5:12:30 PM11/5/16

November 6th is Sunday Funday with iCandy Pittsburgh. iCandy Pittsburgh has been invited by the folks at the Getaway Cafe (3049 Sussex Avenue Pgh. Pa. 15226)
The Getaway opens early for breakfast a
nd then offer a full menu all day
There are plenty of tvs , so grab a chair and some friends and come watch the game or come solo and make new friends!

There will be Beer Bucket /Jack Daniels and Rum Specials.
Why not come out and have a Sunday Funday rooting the Steelers to a victory over Baltimores dirty birds?
There is also plenty of free on site parking at the Getaway.

Saturday 11/19 Fall Fling 5-11pm
Plan to join us, along with DJ Adele, as we raise funds for Pittsburgh's Gay and Lesbian Community Center! We hope you gather your friends to come out and continue your support to make this to be one the best LGBTQ dances this Fall, as we anticipate an awesome evening of dancing and spending time with good friends
The evening kicks off with the soulful sounds of Rachel B and her Boys from 5-pm.
Rachel B draws much of her inspiration from the classics, such as Ella Fitzgerald, Minnie Riperton and Bill Withers. She combines these classic stylings with contemporary sounds and irresistible feel-good pop songs, to create a truly unique sound. Whether she’s singing about being a boss, or tickling the ivories on a... charming love song, this natural born soulstress will captivate you with her memorable hooks, leaving you with feelings of empowerment and delight.

DJ Adele takes over the music at 6pm to keep the dance floor packed all night long!

As always there will be vendors, our resident psychic Santina, Door prizes from a variety of local businesses, the 'Share the Bounty Buffet' and this event, as always is BYOB.

This event is $10.00 in advance and $15.00 at the door. Tickets are available online : https://squareup.com/store/fall-ifling-2016/item/ifling-fall-dance
or at Crystals on Penn or at 5801 Video Lounge.

Friday 12/2 5-9PM
Some REALLY exciting news is that iCandy Pittsburgh has just created GO FISH!
In the spirit of the much loved Lez Liquor Hour, we will now be traveling to different venues each month throughout our beautiful city for GO FISH Happy Hour Events.
We will still be hosting our iCandy late night dances and comedy shows, but we have decided to create this event after receiving lots of feedback from the community of the need for a Happy Hour.
We plan to have either DJs and/or Live music at our GO FISH parties.

If you have any venues in mind that you would like us to book GO FISH at, please feel free to share your ideas with us.
We do have the next few months venues lined up .
We will continue our other iCandy events, and appreciate the amazing support we have had from all of you over the past 5 years.

We are kicking off GO FISH with our first Happy Hour on 12/2 at Crystals on Penn. The owners have offered us the place from 5-9 and there will be fantastic Miller Light Specials as well as Long Island Iced Tea Specials to name a few. They offer awesome Mediterranean Fare as well as other Burgers, Salads and Many more items to chose from.
There are deeply discounted drink prices during Happy Hour from 5-7PM.
DJ Assassin will be spinning and there will be room for dancing!
Please help us  spread the word by sharing this email and we look forward to seeing you all soon!
For more information about any of these and future events. Please visit us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/icandy.pgh/