can i help with the documentation?

1 view

shadow.o...@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2008, 6:13:39 AM12/21/08
to glaze Engine
Hi,

first of all, thanks for this port, i dont like box2d for flash and i
was searching something else :P

i want to know if i can help with the project writing some examples,
tutorial and function description as part of the documentation of the
project. as i see the project have 0 documentation and i want to know
if i can help in this part :D. also tell me how we going to do it :D

Regards,
Shadow.

makc

Jan 16, 2009, 1:04:47 PM1/16/09
to glaze Engine
yep, you better do some docs. I had to read through code to figure
that I need to set bits in collisionProcessingMask before I receive
any collision callbacks. otherwise the engine seems great so far.

On Dec 21 2008, 1:13 pm, "shadow.of.sou...@gmail.com"