Blowing the last bit of FSA funds (comments, and a better eyebuydirect coupon)

Irish.MASMS

Jan 1, 2012, 5:54:37 PM1/1/12
to GlassyEyes.com Forums - Visit the site!
Some notes from my shopping yesterday, that I meant to but did not
share with the list (sorry). Long time lurker, first time poster to
the list (IIRC).

To get a new pair of glasses - you should not wait until December
31st, because the frames you picked out an hour ago on gogglesforyou
just went out of stock. Doh!

It helps to GTFG and find other coupons out there - though the ones
posted on GlassyEyes are good, you can find better. I found for
eyebuydirect a 20ANDSHIP that gave a 20% off and free shipping - saved
me enough for the anti-glare coating and lens upgrade; still going
over my FSA leftover funds by $3 but I can deal with that. :)

Sub-Total: $23.90
Discount Coupons:20andship: -$10.73
USPS: $5.95
Total: $19.12

I'll add these frames to the ones I already have from Zenni,
39dollarglasses and goggles4u from back in laste 2009/early 2010. The
Zenni ones were ok, the 39dollar ones were great (the frames I wear
the most). Sadly, the goggles4u pair I could not wear - a few moments
after putting them on my eyes started bothering me. Shame, because I
paid more for the lenses and coatings than those frames!