DIY swapping lenses in half rim frames?

已查看 701 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

sj

未读,
2011年9月1日 20:48:032011/9/1
收件人 GlassyEyes.com Forums - Visit the site!
I have two pair of wire rim half-rim glasses. One pair has a good
frame but unsuitable lenses. The other pair has been my daily use pair
for the last year and the frames are getting severly beat up, but the
lenses are still fine. Exact same frame style for both.

How does the fishline stuff on half rims work? Can I swap lenses
myself?

These are cheap single vision glasses, so I'm not going to pay a
professional more than the $12 I pay Zenni for a new pair. I already
have a replacement pair on order, so I will be able to take a do-it-
your self risk on the old glasses.

powrwrap

未读,
2011年9月15日 10:10:572011/9/15
收件人 GlassyEyes.com Forums - Visit the site!
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子