Can anyone help me with eyeglass purchases

8PoundGorilla

Aug 20, 2011, 11:24:09 AM8/20/11
to GlassyEyes.com Forums - Visit the site!
Can anyone help me find the right pair of eyelgasses online. Im
looking for something new and trendy. I was like the new black frames
that look upscale and hot. Any suggestion to a website that may have
them

Chuck Knight

Aug 29, 2011, 8:35:58 PM8/29/11
to 8PoundGorilla, GlassyEyes.com Forums - Visit the site!
A lot of frames are black.  One of the latest styles is very retro, a reinterpretation of some of the classic "nerd" glasses.

If you provide a photo of the kind of frames that you want, I'm certain someone on the forum can give you a lead.

Check the major retailers, like $39, Zenni, and Coastal Contacts.  They each have HUGE selections.

     -- Chuck Knight

--
Check us out at the oft-updated http://glassyeyes.blogspot.com!

david f

Sep 8, 2011, 7:42:42 PM9/8/11
to GlassyEyes.com Forums - Visit the site!
Check out www.saturnoptical.com they might have what you are looking for. Also they have this discount code you can use, which is (SO15%OFF) and you will get 15% off your total bill.  check them out