Fwd: Grizzly-Thrift benchmark results

寺田 佳央

Dec 5, 2011, 5:57:33 AM12/5/11
to glas...@googlegroups.com

Begin forwarded message:

差出人: Bongjae Chang <bongja...@gmail.com>
日時: 2011年12月5日 15:49:58JST
件名: Grizzly-Thrift benchmark results

Hi,

I would like to share results.
I attached the pdf and test sources.

First, I used Grizzly's LeaderFollower IO Strategy in server side because LFIS had a bit performance improvement than Woker Thread IO Strategy and Grizzly's Same IO Strategy in only client side.
But I found that Netty had better performance than Grizzly which used WTIS. So I also changed WTIS into Same Thread IO Strategy in server side and I found that Grizzly is best.
It seemed that maybe Netty used the default IO logic like Grizzly's STIS when I reviewed the netty sources simply.

In most of cases, Grizzly-thrift server and client modules were best. But in small packets, TSocket client had better performances.

Thanks.

Regards,
Bongjae Chang
CalculatorHandler.java