Thunderbird 64bit

Krzysiek Wróblewski

Nov 8, 2009, 9:35:28 AM11/8/09
to Glasser for Thunderbird
From an add-on review by sean2343 on November 5, 2009:

Hi. I can't get it to work for me. Has solid black background instead
of transparent. Glasser on Firefox works fine. Do I need to install
stylish ext? Btw, I'm using the 64bit TB3.04. Do you think the 64bit
version is the reason?

Krzysiek Wróblewski

Nov 8, 2009, 9:55:33 AM11/8/09
to glasser-for...@googlegroups.com
This add-on doesn't require Stylish or anything else. I tested it on
64bit system and it works fine. But you wrote you were using 64bit
version of Thunderbird. Did you download it from here:
http://wiki.mozilla-x86-64.com ? I can't test it right now, but this can
be the reason. Also, could you write what add-ons you have installed and
which OS you use (Vista/7)?

Karol Ostrovsky

Dec 1, 2009, 4:59:59 AM12/1/09
to Glasser for Thunderbird
Hello guys,

the same problem here: Windows 7 64-bit and Thunderbird 3.0RC1 64-bit
from mozilla-x86-64.com

/Karol

On Nov 8, 3:55 pm, Krzysiek Wróblewski <krzysiek...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This add-on doesn't require Stylish or anything else. I tested it on
> 64bit system and it works fine. But you wrote you were using 64bit
> version of Thunderbird. Did you download it from here:http://wiki.mozilla-x86-64.com? I can't test it right now, but this can

Karol Ostrovsky

Dec 9, 2009, 9:10:23 AM12/9/09
to Glasser for Thunderbird
Hello guys,

I have just updated to the normal release 3.0 of Thunderbird, though
the 64-bit variant from mozilla-x86-64.com (I am running 64-bit
Windows 7). And the same problem still persists.