Re: Verification email not showing up.

Brian Reischl

May 3, 2013, 11:38:29 AM5/3/13
to glassboa...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jason,
  I'm sorry that you're having problems. I tried to look up the email that you used to post here, but I can't find a Glassboard account for that address. Do you use a different address for Glassboard? Please either post it here, or email it to me at bri...@sepialabs.com.

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 4:29 PM, Jason Pidhirney <jpidh...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have requested that a verification email be re-sent a few times now. It will not show up. There is nothing in my junk or spam folders, so unless my email client is blocking without tagging I'm at a loss as to where the email would be going.  I sign in with the same email so I didn't screw that up. Is there something wrong with the email server pushing out verification emails.