Re: Timezone and quiet times

Jenny

May 6, 2013, 4:03:30 PM5/6/13
to Glassboard for iPhone
The times that you set for quiet hours should adhere to what timezone
your phone is set to be in. However, because it's reverting to 'off',
there may be a bug. You must set a time for both the start and end of
quiet hours, or it won't stay on. Does it revert to 'off' if you exit
out of that screen and go back to it right away or does it take some
time?