Posterous Integration?

Mac

May 19, 2012, 6:41:16 AM5/19/12
to glassboar...@googlegroups.com
Any plans to allow integration with Posterous?
It would be great if the Posterous Autopost function worked with Glassboard!

Nick Bradbury

May 21, 2012, 10:38:26 AM5/21/12
to glassboar...@googlegroups.com
That's an interesting idea, but at least for now we're steering clear of auto-posting to/from other services. But just out of curiosity, are you wanting to use Posterous to post *only* to Glassboard, or are you wanting to post to multiple services at once?

Mac

May 21, 2012, 5:44:22 PM5/21/12
to glassboar...@googlegroups.com
Well Posterous gives you the option to post to multiple services but i myself would like it to post to Glassboard instead of my Twitter account.