Login Error (and lack of notifications)

Josh Lane

Sep 12, 2013, 11:02:03 AM9/12/13
to glassboar...@googlegroups.com
I have been a happy user of Glassboard for nine months. I use the web interface, and the Android and iOS apps.

I went to share a photo today from my Android app, and I was prompted to login, which is odd because I didn't logout. When I typed in my password, it said my password was incorrect.

I tried again with no luck. I went to the web interface and was able to login with no problems using the same password. I then went back to my phone and cleared the data for the Glassboard app and tried again, still no luck. I then rebooted my phone, cleared the app data and tried again, no luck.

On a side note, for the last few weeks I have not been getting the push notifications on my phone either. I get them on my ipad, but not my phone. I have tried everything I can think of to remedy this as well.

Thanks in advance!