Great App

Mac

Sep 15, 2012, 6:33:18 AM9/15/12
to glassboar...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've been using the app for a few months now and find it brilliant.
I sometimes fail to get the odd notification but it usually works fine.

Some features I think would benefit the app would be

  • Ability to delete an individual post or photo - It's essential in case you posted something in the incorrect board.
  • Different themes
  • Ability to update your board via email. Example: Send an email to a custom address that will autopost a new topic for your board.
  • Maybe an option to PM a board member, instead of having to invite them to your board to have a private chat.

All in all a great app and looking forward to the next update !

Mac

Jenny

Sep 18, 2012, 7:21:57 PM9/18/12
to Glassboard for Android
Hi Mac!

Thanks for the feedback. These are all good suggestions for us to
consider.

Post deletion will be in the next version of the app, due out in a
week or two.

-Jenny