New beta bug report list - 7/20/11

Jenny

Jul 20, 2011, 5:48:42 PM7/20/11
to Beta Glassboard for Android
Post any bugs you find in this new topic thread. Thanks!

ssgelm

Jul 21, 2011, 7:17:21 PM7/21/11
to glassboar...@googlegroups.com
I can't add photos from the gallery, only from the camera.  What happens when I click on choose from gallery is it opens the gallery, then I choose a photo, and nothing happens.

ssgelm

Jul 21, 2011, 7:20:25 PM7/21/11
to glassboar...@googlegroups.com
Take that back, it does work, just not for photos in the gallery from picasa.

Nick Bradbury

Jul 22, 2011, 11:02:25 AM7/22/11
to glassboar...@googlegroups.com
I was hoping to reproduce this by installing Picasa for Android, but I don't see it in the market anymore - perhaps Google removed it now that Picasa is integrated with Google+?

At any rate, if you go to the Android Gallery and select a photo from Picasa, are you able to share it with Glassboard from there?

Brian Reischl

Jul 22, 2011, 11:14:24 AM7/22/11
to Beta Glassboard for Android
I think the 3rd party apps need to do something to support this. The
JustPictures app didn't work, and then something changed and it works
now - I can share pictures in Glassboard using JP. I'm not totally
clear on if it was a change in Glassboard or JustPictures, but I
choose to give Bradbury the credit. :)

Just curious, are you going into Picasa and choose Share With ->
Glassboard, or going into Glassboard, hitting the camera icon, and
choosing Picassa from that list?
This conversation is locked