Android 4.04 - Notifications sometimes not working

Mac

Aug 11, 2012, 9:30:22 AM8/11/12
to glassboar...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I upgraded my phone and since installing on a Galaxy S3 ( 4.04 ) I have noticed that sometimes I don't get notifications of new posts.
Its an intermittent problem, sometimes it works fine.
I have checked my quiet hours settings etc and all seem good.

Anyone else notice this?

Brian Reischl

Aug 13, 2012, 10:28:18 AM8/13/12
to glassboar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mac,
  I haven't noticed anything like that. I see that you checked your quiet hours setting - did you also check the board settings? It's possible that pushes are enabled for some of your boards but not others.

Thanks,
BKR

Brian Reischl

Aug 13, 2012, 1:01:35 PM8/13/12
to glassboar...@googlegroups.com
Is it just some boards that have the problem? Perhaps boards that you've just recently joined?

Mac

Aug 21, 2012, 4:02:44 PM8/21/12
to glassboar...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the delay in responding. It seems to work fine some times and other times I could miss quite a few notifications.
Its not the quiet hours setting as I've checked that.
I have reinstalled it and it doesn't seem to make a difference.
I'll try disabling the quiet hours setting altogether.

FYI - I'm using a Custom ROM ( Omega V13 ) but everything else works fine