Glassboard being retired ?

Mac

Sep 13, 2013, 3:57:31 AM9/13/13
to glassboar...@googlegroups.com
Myself and a few friends have been using Glassboard for quite a while now and really find it great and simple to use.
I've read the statement that Glassboard is looking to be sold or may even be retired if not sold.

Can you tell me will users be notified or given advanced notice if Glassboard is going to be shutdown ?
Any news yet of if Glassboard will continue or what direction it will take ?

We have tried to use Everyme as an alternative to Glassboard but didn't really warm to it .

Looking forward to hearing fro you,

Gareth

Jenny Blumberg

Sep 13, 2013, 11:16:36 AM9/13/13
to glassboar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gareth- I can't give away details right now, but Glassboard is indeed shifting hands to another developer team. For the foreseeable future Glassboard won't be shutting down.

Jenny Blumberg
Sepia Labs Support
Glassboard.com | Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter

Mac

Sep 13, 2013, 12:14:01 PM9/13/13
to glassboar...@googlegroups.com
That's great to hear. Looking forward to seeing where Glassboard goes from here.

Thanks