Beta Feedback

daferrell

Jul 29, 2011, 5:53:49 PM7/29/11
to Beta Glassboard for Android
Hi guys. Martin Fenton asked that I review this app. Here is my
feedback:
- During install/sign up, had to enter my password twice. Seems like
it should have not asked on the first screen, or remembered it on the
second screen.
- Could not take a picture along with a post. May be user error, but
I'm pretty technical. So if it's not a bug, you might consider the
usability.
- Would have been nice if the location part of the post would have
told me that my GPS was not on. Google Maps does this on my phone.
- Would have been nice if I could have launched the app from web page
that confirmed my email address was validated. Not sure if that is
feasible?

Love the concept. I think there are a lot of small groups that would
like to know their group is truly private. Hopefully Facebook and
others will continue to get Privacy Bad Press which will make this app
that much more desireable.

Feature Considerations:
- Web Interface so that a user can continue interaction from their
desktop
- Integration with other platforms: WordPress, Joomla, JomSocial,
Community Builder, Ning App, etc....

Cheers guys. Hope this is helpful.

Jenny

Aug 1, 2011, 9:16:08 PM8/1/11
to glassboar...@googlegroups.com
Dave thanks for you feedback!

As far as not taking a picture along with the post, are you not seeing the button to capture an image when you are posting a status message? What are you seeing on that screen?

As for the other things, I'll make sure they get passed on to the dev, Nick Bradbury.

We are definitely planning to have a web client at some point in the future, not sure yet if we'll integrate with other platforms. We are open to all suggestions and will consider them as Glassboard grows.

Thanks!