Feature Requests

Andrew Easley

Oct 31, 2012, 3:33:16 PM10/31/12
to glassboar...@googlegroups.com
I didn't see a post for feature requests, so I figured that I would start one. :)

I think that Glassboard users would considerably benefit from adding the following features:

  • The ability to select multiple pictures within a folder and upload them to your board. This could perhaps be added in the form of two options for the user, such as photos to be added as individual posts (batch upload) or as an album (create an album). Directly after upload, you would then be able to edit captions, optional locations, and other info. This feature would also be great for the web app and iOS app.
With the addition of that feature, it would cut down on the time used to share a batch amount of photos that a user would like to share. After noticing that Glassboard lacked this feature, I have not used Glassboard as much as had originally planned to use it. This is mainly because I have multiple photos that I desire to share with family and friends, but do not wish to spend my time uploading one picture at a time. I would find Glassboard much more useful if this feature were added.

I fear that suggesting this feature may lead to it being added to Glassboard Premium, but I hope and pray that this will not be the case, as I cannot afford to add another monthly fee to my current bills. That said, I would hope the feature could be added free of charge, and then perhaps enhance the feature further within Glassboard Premium. Thanks for your time in considering this improvement of Glassboard! God bless! :)

Jenny

Nov 6, 2012, 1:43:31 PM11/6/12
to Glassboard for Android
We're considering multiple file upload for a future version of the
app. Sharing photos is a very popular feature of the app so any way we
can enhance that experience is taken seriously. I can't say whether it
would be a premium feature or not. We would make that decision around
the time it would be ready to implement.

Thanks for the feedback!

-Jenny

On Oct 31, 12:33 pm, Andrew Easley <gamer4chr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I didn't see a post for feature requests, so I figured that I would start
> one. :)
>
> I think that Glassboard users would considerably benefit from adding the
> following features:
>
>    - The ability to select multiple pictures within a folder and upload
>    them to your board. This could perhaps be added in the form of *two
>    options* for the user, such as photos to be added as individual posts (*batch
>    upload*) or as an album (*create an album*). Directly after upload, you

DM

Jan 15, 2013, 8:59:07 AM1/15/13
to glassboar...@googlegroups.com
I agree about the importance of being able to add multiple photos at once.  Another feature that would greatly enhance Glassboard would be the ability to select multiple boards when posting.  Sometimes you want to share the same pictures with more than one board and being able to do so with one post would be much easier.  It would be the same as selecting multiple circles on Google+.