New Android version of Glassboard includes significant updates!

Jenny

Oct 4, 2011, 1:29:10 PM10/4/11
to Glassboard for Android
Download the updated app here: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.sepialabs.glassboard

What's new in this version:
- All messages and comments are now uploaded in the background with
retry on failure
- Uploading a photo or video shows the upload progress in a status bar
notification
- Pending members (those you've invited but haven't accepted yet) are
shown in the member list of boards you created
- Inviting from Android contacts enables choosing multiple contacts
- Significant performance improvements
- Re-designed UI
- Smarter, more efficient background updating

Erik Weese

May 15, 2012, 10:33:27 PM5/15/12
to glassboar...@googlegroups.com
Image upload for profile pic is not working on Android or web app

Jenny

May 15, 2012, 11:34:14 PM5/15/12
to Glassboard for Android
Erik,

The apps take some time to poll for new profile images (around a
couple hours). If you don't see your profile image update in 24 hours,
let me know and we can look into what's happening with it.

Thanks!