Board sharing between premium and free account

Factoquirk

Jan 22, 2013, 10:12:22 AM1/22/13
to glassboar...@googlegroups.com
If a premium member creates a board and adds a free member to that board, how is the 100 MB limit on the free member handled?  Does the limit apply only to the free member's created boards or does it apply to the aggregate total of all the free member's posts regardless of the board they are posting to?

Jenny

Jan 23, 2013, 7:07:06 PM1/23/13
to Glassboard for Android
Board limit only applies to the owner of the board, and it's per
board. I.e., you could have a free account and be a member on a number
of boards that are more than 100MB.

But like I said in the last message, good luck getting to that
limit ;-)

-Jenny