My5Jc *Achieving High Performance [PDF/EPub] Book by DK

scre...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2022, 5:41:48 AM4/16/22
to gjs8hn...@googlegroups.com
9My5JcR0KuE - Download and read DK's book Achieving High Performance in PDF, EPub, Mobi, Kindle online. Free book Achieving High Performance by DK.

Click to Continue

Synopsis: Discover how to improve your performance and boost productivity by prioritising tasks and managing your time effectively. You'll learn how to improve your skills, develop drive, and lead effectively. In a slim, portable format, gives you a practical how-to approach with step-by-step instructions, tips, checklists, and ask yourself features showing you how to build your confidence, develop your brand, and make an impact. If you are keen to improve your performance as a manager and achieve business success, then this is the e-guide for you.Essential Managers: Achieving High PerformanceThe practical e-guide that gives you the tools to succeed in a business environment.Essential Managers: Achieving High PerformanceThe practical e-guide that gives you the tools to succeed in a business environment..