Givwenzen combinated with Selenesse

zweefs

Jul 2, 2010, 7:56:16 AM7/2/10
to givwenzen_user
Hi,

I was trying to combine Selenesse tests on the same page where I
already have GWZ tests.

I'm starting the Selenium driver in the SuiteSetup and GWZ within the
page. At that point FitNesse is using GivWenZenForSlim and doesn't
support the Selenium tests anymore.

Does somebody know how I can combine those two excellent libraries on
the same page without calling the start scripts everytime again
between the testtables?

Thanks

Williams, Wesley

Jul 4, 2010, 9:19:12 PM7/4/10
to givwenz...@googlegroups.com
hi, I have to admit I have not used Selenesse so I am taking a look at
it now to see how it works.

Is there some reason you cannot start GivWenZenForSlim in the SuiteSetup
and pass a reference to Selenesse as a state object to GivWenZen. This
would allow you to get an instance of that object as a constructor
parameter. See
http://code.google.com/p/givwenzen/wiki/CustomStateForSteps and I think
I give more detail on this in the 10 min screen cast
http://code.google.com/p/givwenzen/wiki/10MinuteHowToScreencast.

Looking up Selenesse now to see if I see another option or can create an
example.

wes