eclipse plugin for GivWenZen

szczepiq

Mar 23, 2010, 5:51:55 PM3/23/10
to givwenz...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

I wrote a very simple plugin for Eclipse: http://bitbucket.org/szczepiq/givwenzenclipse/wiki/Home

Cheers,
Szczepan

Wes & Evie

Mar 23, 2010, 10:25:21 PM3/23/10
to givwenz...@googlegroups.com
just watched the screencast and that is very cool. this is exactly
what i was hoping for. now can you do one for intellij too? :)

> givwenzen_user+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the
> words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

szczepiq

Mar 24, 2010, 3:35:25 AM3/24/10
to givwenz...@googlegroups.com
>what i was hoping for.  now can you do one for intellij too? :

I will try ;) Though I will not spend too much time on it... So everything depends on how easy is to develop plugins in IDEA.

Szczepan

Wes & Evie

Mar 25, 2010, 12:59:12 AM3/25/10
to givwenz...@googlegroups.com
we can pair on this when i am back in the office next week.  would be fun.

wes

Robert

Mar 26, 2010, 12:51:55 AM3/26/10
to givwenzen_user
I would love to give this a spin. How do I go about installing it ?

szczepiq

Mar 26, 2010, 8:43:22 AM3/26/10
to givwenz...@googlegroups.com
You can download it from http://bitbucket.org/szczepiq/givwenzenclipse/wiki/Home

and put the jar in eclipse/plugins folder

So far I was too lazy to build an update site :) will do it sometime later.

Cheers,
Szczepan