Storytesting Conference for 2010

Patrick Wilson-Welsh

Nov 5, 2009, 10:13:00 AM11/5/09
to givwenz...@googlegroups.com

Hi givwenzen,

  I much admire your work so far weaving a BDD semantics into a Slim fixture. Several of us are trying to organize a small "storytesting only" conference for sometime in 2010. Location and time yet unknown.

I think your perspectives, your experiences, and your GivWenZen framework would all add value. Please check it out:

http://storytesting.ning.com/

Also please let me know of anyone else you know who is engaged in storytesting / functional BDD / ATDD /Automated Acceptance Testing who you think should be invited.

If you are interested, please let me know, and I'll invite you individually to the Ning site.

Cheers,

--Patrick

-------

patrick welsh

248 565 6130

twitter: patrickwelsh

blog: patrickwilsonwelsh.com

Williams, Wesley

Nov 5, 2009, 9:01:26 PM11/5/09
to givwenz...@googlegroups.com

Hi Patrick,

I am interested in hearing more about this and would like to participate.  I need to know more about dates, agendas, etc. so I can make plans.  Currently there are 3 of this that are very active on the project and we are located around the world (Dallas TX, Manila PH, and Krakow PL) so depending on where it is we would need to plan well to be able to make it.

ciao,
wes

Patrick Wilson-Welsh

Nov 5, 2009, 11:51:54 PM11/5/09
to Williams, Wesley

Hello Wesley,

We have not yet picked a time or location; I will invite you to join the Ning network, and you can pitch into that discussion for starters. I bet we can make the conference convenient to one out of 3 of you, anyway. :)

http://storytesting.ning.com/

--Patrick

Williams, Wesley

Nov 6, 2009, 2:46:40 AM11/6/09
to givwenz...@googlegroups.com

thanks, the user id is my email but what is the pw?  tried email address and it is not working.