log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.commons.vfs.impl.DefaultFileReplicator).

abrakh

Nov 17, 2011, 12:21:33 PM11/17/11
to givwenzen_user
Hi I am using the givwenzen plugin with Fitnesse and writing the
automated tests. I am getting the following error while running the
tests from Fitnesse.

(org.apache.commons.vfs.impl.D
efaultFileReplicator).
15018 [Thread-1] ERROR org.givwenzen.reflections.Reflections - given
scan urls a
re empty. set urls in the configuration
15018 [Thread-1] ERROR org.givwenzen.reflections.Reflections - given
scan urls a
re empty. set urls in the configuration
15018 [Thread-1] ERROR org.givwenzen.reflections.Reflections - given
scan urls a
re empty. set urls in the configuration
15018 [Thread-1] ERROR org.givwenzen.reflections.Reflections - given
scan urls a
re empty. set urls in the configuration

any help is appreciated.

Regards,
abdulRaheem

Wes Williams

Nov 17, 2011, 12:30:12 PM11/17/11
to givwenz...@googlegroups.com
Hi Abdul,

This is not an error I have seen. Do you more information or a bigger stacktrace. What is your class path?

Thanks,
Wes
--
Regards,
Wes Williams

wes.wi...@gmail.com
twitter: weswilliamz
linked in: http://www.linkedin.com/in/weswilliamz
blog: weswilliamz.blogspot.com

Wes Williams

Nov 17, 2011, 12:41:28 PM11/17/11
to givwenz...@googlegroups.com
Abdul,

I have done a bit of looking to refresh my memory. The error seems to be happening because it cannot find the path to the step classes.  By default this is "bdd.steps." If you have overridden this please verify the package you are using exists and that the override ends with a "." like the default I have shown. Send a piece of the code that initializes GivWenZen and I can better troubleshoot this.

Thanks,
Wes

Kambanka

Apr 18, 2012, 5:25:09 AM4/18/12
to givwenz...@googlegroups.com

I also get this message. I guess it's related to Reflections bug: http://code.google.com/p/reflections/issues/detail?id=48

We use instance state with:

I also get this message. I guess it may be related to Reflections bug: http://code.google.com/p/reflections/issues/detail?id=48

Wes Williams

Apr 18, 2012, 9:21:05 AM4/18/12
to givwenz...@googlegroups.com
There should be no issues related to the reflections API, I forked that and fixed all the issues that I was having with the project. I stayed on the fork because the reflections api broke with every release.

When you get the error that others have posted it is due to givwenzen not being able to find the default or configured path for step classes. The default path is bdd.steps. Make sure you have your step classes in a directory bdd/steps or a sub-directory of that directory and include that directory in your java classpath.

regards,
wes