FW: java 1.5 issue with current jars

Williams, Wesley

Sep 23, 2009, 10:40:35 AM9/23/09
to givwenz...@googlegroups.com
need to fix this

-----Original Message-----
From: Mower, Kelly
Sent: Wed 9/23/2009 10:14 PM
To: Williams, Wesley
Subject: RE: open sourcing given when then

Another issue I had is that one of the guys in the class yesterday downloaded the jar and tried to use it. However, since they used 1.5, and a version of fitnesse that runs under 1.5, things didn't work. We got the message about slim not being able to construct GivWenZen, but no indication as to why. It took us a while to figure out that it was a class version issue. When I rebuilt the source under 1.5, everything worked. So I think the jar should be built using 1.5. I tried using the 1.5 version with the 1.6 version of fitnesse and it works fine.

Sep 23, 2009, 11:02:08 AM9/23/09
to givwenz...@googlegroups.com, Mower, Kelly
i have uploaded new jar files built with 1.5.0_21 and labeled as 1.0.0Beta 1, please give them a try.