updated beta

1 view

Wes & Evie

Sep 26, 2009, 9:24:24 AM9/26/09
to givwenzen...@googlegroups.com, givwenz...@googlegroups.com
I just uploaded Beta 3 (beta 2 went up earlier but would not work with java 1.5 so it is gone.  I removed the FitnesseRunner (sorry Szczepan this was part of the 1.5 issue) which also removed all dependencies on fitnesse from a source perspective.  I made some small fixes the last night and today. Added a InstantiationState that InstantiationStrategy must return which removed null checks on calls to the strategies and replaced them with a InstantiationState.coundInstantiate().

please try it out and see how it works for you.

Kelly could you test it against 1.5 project you were having trouble with. This version was built against java 1.5.

all, please compile with 1.5 compatibility when changing the code and if you are going to do a build please use java 1.5.

there is a new jar that is a full dependency jar (thanks for the recommendation Szczepan)

please give me feedback.

thanks,
wes

szczepiq