Giver will not detect remote machine over intranet

பத்மநாதன்

Oct 4, 2010, 4:09:49 AM10/4/10
to giver...@googlegroups.com

Dear developers,
                         I have an linux machines over 100 at various places.  My Os is Ubuntu 10.04. I installed package using apt-get. All PCs have an Static IPs and different gateways. but same IP class. ping response and ssh connection works fine. FIrewall of the machines are disabled. Giver works fine in LAN. But it will not detect remote machine. Application will not have an option to add receipt IPs manually. I request that the same may be considered positively.

--

Padhu,
Pollachi.

Knowledge is power !

"Be an Energy (Opti)mizer - Use Electricity Wiser"

பத்மநாதன்

Oct 4, 2010, 4:10:50 AM10/4/10
to giver...@googlegroups.com