Googlegroups - International Security Expo

Taylor Williams

Jun 8, 2021, 9:21:42 AM6/8/21
to gi...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Hope this email finds you well.

Wishing you all the best for International Security Expo!!

Would you be interested in Attendees list of International Security Expo?

We follow a stringent process in creating Attendees database with all the necessary information that you would need for an organized internal or external marketing campaign.

List Contains: Contact Name, Company's Name, Phone Number, Title, Email address, Complete Mailing Address, Company revenue, size, Web address etc.

If you’re interested, please let me know to send number of attendees, cost and more information.

Thank you and I look forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regards

Taylor Williams

Taylor Williams

Jun 9, 2021, 8:55:52 AM6/9/21
to gi...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Any  update about my last email J

Can you let me know what type of specialty or prospects you are looking for?

I can send you few sample of date with all fields like (email, phone number, company, designation etc.)

Awaiting  for your reply.

Regards

Taylor Williams