Adam Milton - regarding 2d animation video

Skip to the first unread message

Adam Milton

2 Aug 2018, 08:39:3902/08/2018
to gi...@googlegroups.com
Hey!

Good day to you.

My name is Adam Milton I am with "Inovit" animation studio.

Our company provides professional services in creating of 2d
animation explainer videos for business.

Such video can help you to explain your product and services in a
very interesting and unusual form.

Even more, you can share it everywhere: your website, blog, social
media (YouTube, Instagram etc.) or just in your emails.

I’d like to speak with someone from your company who is responsible
for these kinds of decisions.

Please, let me know if you are interested in our services and I
will send you our portfolio. Or we can simply set up a short phone
call.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Best regards,

Adam Milton

PS: If you are not, interested in our services at all, just reply with

" Not interested".

Thank you for your time and have a great day = )

--
Best Regards
Adam Milton, Team leader