If interested. May I send you quote, Our SEO packages & Pricelist. *These Prices Will Only Last for a Limited Time.

terry white

Dec 22, 2020, 11:19:55 AM12/22/20
to gi...@googlegroups.com

Hello, “gi...@googlegroups.com”,

I trust your stay performing great.

Looking for discuss services like Search Engine Optimization, Online Reputation Management, Social Media Optimization, etc. at a very low Prices.

I was surfing through your Website and realized that despite having a great design; it was not ranking on any of the search engines (Google Yahoo and Bing) for most of the keywords relating to your business. We also offer the most competitive rates for this service. Let me know if you are interested so that I can share more information.

Let me know if you are interested, I would be happy to send you our past work details, testimonials, Best suggestions, Price list, Full Proposal, an affordable quotation with the best offer.

We have some Low cost and special offers!!  If interested. May I send you quote, Our SEO packages & Pricelist. *These Prices Will Only Last for a Limited Time.

If you would want to discuss anything in detail. Please reply on this e-mail for more info.?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

terry white | Digital Marketing Executive

Note- I will be happy to send you a Proposal and Pricing furthermore. If you are Interested? There is no pressure at all.