GitX View Troubleshooting

1 view

Megan Nicholson

Aug 15, 2018, 5:40:30 PM8/15/18
to gi...@googlegroups.com

Hopefully this is something really simple to fix.  I’m on a mac using version 0.15.1964  I have the annoyance that the branch lines are gone from my view, after accidently clicking the sort on Short SHA.  It seems no matter what I click on or edit, or change in my view, or try restarting I cannot get them to come back.  Help please and thank you!

Megan A. Nicholson

Aerospace Scientist, AVID LLC.

120 Newsome Drive, Suite A

Yorktown, VA  23692

757-886-2611

www.avidaerospace.com

“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”

Leonardo da Vinci

AVID LLC Proprietary
: All of the information and ideas contained in this document are the exclusive intellectual property of AVID LLC and may not be reproduced or distributed without express consent of AVID LLC.