Re: [gitools-users] TCGA Brain Lower Grade Glioma samples

Michael P Schroeder

Oct 9, 2014, 3:22:12 AM10/9/14
to gitool...@googlegroups.com
Hi PK

Right now we have no further TCGA projects prepared as Gitools Heatmaps than the ones available (the first 12 projects). Meanwhile we would like to add new projects, in short-term, it's not scheduled as of yet.

Best,
Michael

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 4:04 PM, PK <philipp.ki...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear all,

I recently started using gitools for analyzing heatmaps from Glioblastoma samples profiled by the TCGA. I´d also be interested in the Brain Lower Grade Glioma samples from TCGA - unfortunately gitools does not offer heatmaps from these data - have you also planned to offer heatmaps from this cohort in the near future?

Best regards,
PK